The contents of this website express the personal opinion of the author and not that of the Court of Auditors
Can you do better?
Spot the wrong word(s) in these paragraphs and correct them if you can:
- The Court shall set up a language service staffed by experts with adequate legal training and a thorough knowledge of several official languages of the European Union.
- Turkey has maintained close official contacts with the Iraqi authorities, and the Prime Minister visited Iraq, including the Kurdish Regional Government. Turkey engaged with Iran on the nuclear dossier.
- Although the slow charging stations have lower unit costs, the relative short ranges of EVs imply that the charging infrastructure needs to initially develop with a sufficient density to incite consumers using such vehicles, and thus ensure utilisation rates that lead to a reasonable payback period.
- The voluntary modulation should take the form of reducing direct payments within the meaning of Article 2(d) of Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003’.
- Also, some provisions have been adapted and simplified to be fully adequate to the types of operations that will be supported by the Fund, notably in terms of pre-financing, content of the payments applications to the Commission as well as proportional control.
- Commission Decision of 26 July 2004 amending Annexes I and II to Council Decision 79/542/EEC as regards model certificates relating to the importation of bovine animals for slaughter and bovine, ovine and caprine fresh meat’.
- Municipalities may dispose of this concession power as they see fit, including using it for its own needs or selling the electricity in the market. Furthermore, the municipality can choose to sell the electricity in the spot market , or on the basis of short- or longer-term contracts.
- With a view to the spring meeting of the European Council, the Committee will organise a territorial dialogue. To prepare this dialogue the Committee will consult its "Europe 2020" network and establish a report which will be submitted to the Commission and the European Council.