"Troublante Novlangue bruxelloise." (le Monde)
Acronyms, abbreviations etc.
Post a Comment
Oops, you forgot something.
The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.
Already a member?
1:48 AM on August 24, 2018
Compression est comment calleux votre sang pousse contre les parois de vos arteres lorsque votre coeur essence pompe le sang. Arteres sont les tubes qui transportent prendre offre sang loin de votre coeur. Chaque age votre coeur bat, il pompe le sang par vos arteres a la reste de votre corps.
12:42 PM on August 12, 2018
The prostate gland is an essential portion of a male's the reproductive system. It secretes fluids that assisted in the transportation and activation of sperm. The prostate gland is found just in front of the rectum, below the bladder and all around the urethra. When there is prostate problem, it is usually very uncomfortable and inconvenient for that patient as his urinary method is directly affected.
The common prostate health conditions are prostate infection, enlarged prostate and prostate cancer.
Prostate infection, often known as prostatitis, is among the most common prostate-related symptom in men younger than 55 years old. Infections from the prostate related are classified into four types - acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis, chronic abacterial prostatitis and prosttodynia.
Acute bacterial prostatitis is the least common of all kinds of prostate infection. It is a result of bacteria based in the large intestines or urinary tract. Patients may go through fever, chills, body aches, back pains and urination problems. This condition is treated by using antibiotics or non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) to alleviate the swelling.
Chronic bacterial prostatitis is really a condition connected with a particular defect inside the gland along with the persistence presence of bacteria in the urinary tract. It can be caused by trauma to the urinary tract or by infections from other areas from the body. A patient may experience testicular pain, lower back pains and urination problems. Although it is uncommon, it may be treated by removal of the prostate defect accompanied by the use antibiotics and NSAIDs to deal with the soreness.
Non-bacterial prostatitis accounts for approximately 90% of all prostatitis cases; however, researchers have not yet to create the causes of these conditions. Some researchers think that chronic non-bacterial prostatitis occur due to unknown infectious agents while other think that intensive exercise and heavy lifting can cause these infections.
Maintaining a Healthy Prostate
To prevent prostate diseases, a proper meals are important. These are some from the steps you can take to maintain your prostate healthy.
1. Drink sufficient water. Proper hydration is critical for general health and will also also keep your urinary track clean.
2. Some studies declare that several ejaculations per week will assist you to prevent cancer of prostate.
3. Eat pork sparingly. It has been shown that consuming over four meals of beef per week will increase the risk of prostate diseases and cancer.
4. Maintain an effective diet with cereals, vegetable and fruits to ensure sufficient intake of nutrients required for prostate health.
The most significant measure to take to ensure a healthy prostate is usually to go for regular prostate health screening. If you are forty years and above, you ought to opt for prostate examination at least once annually.
11:49 PM on August 1, 2018
7:09 AM on March 8, 2018
This condition is pretty limited to the reproductive system and can have several causes such as a response to injury or abnormal the circulation of blood inside the testicles. He is content, as well as the complete opposite of what we think old age has in store for us.
10:11 PM on October 1, 2017
Others is capable of doing a harder erection but cannot maintain it during sexual intercourse. Once you discover the top natural cures, you are able to yet again have full control over your sexual pleasures.
4:36 PM on August 3, 2017
opzioni binaire come funzionano i dj pioneer
i robot delle opzioni binarie rischio clinico
postepay opzioni binarie democratic republic of congo
options strategy simulation pc games
binary options e books torrent files
8:35 AM on January 19, 2017
Hi Jeremy, You may wish to consider the following in the context of the 'Detached/detachment' entry in the excellent "Misused English words and expressions in EU publications".
- In NATO, a detachment is a temporary military or naval unit formed from other units or parts of units. (STANAG AAP-6 definition.)
- In a UK military context, a person may be 'attached to' another unit. This means he is 'detached from' his parent unit. This is temporary but temporary itself is undefined. Ex: A person might be attached to a staff college for a year or more (typically as a student). A posting, on the other hand, means the person joins the established strength of a unit.
- In the UK Civil Service, a person is on detached duty (DD) when he is on official business at a location other than his duty location, including travel to/from the DD location. Detached duty may be temporary (eg a day visit) or permanent (eg for 2-3 years).
9:59 PM on January 13, 2017
Hello, you used to write magnificent, but the last several posts have been kinda boring? I miss your great writings. Past few posts are just a little bit out of track! come on!
10:48 AM on November 7, 2013
It can not be stressed enough how important language is. It carries much more than just information, communicative purpose, etc. In many different ways language defines us in a much deeper sense that instead of us says who we are, what our traditions are, what our concepts of space, time, number are. Speakers of "small languages" like myself know very well what it means to read listen and watch your language being colonised . It is important to save the richness of our languages and use them in meaningful ways. What the EU is doing to/with English might be considered as colonisation by other means. I support strongly every effort to save any language, regardless of the number of its speakers.